"WTF" Weekly Mini REBEL Reading!

A little kick-in-the-ass to get you through your week! 

Fuck! It feels great to be back bitchchas!

And what better message to start with than one that tells your rebellious ass to keep doing your thang!?

I wasn't shocked when this card was drawn because people are becoming stronger in their sense of self (myself included, and it feels amazing btw). 

This is just a confirmation to continue to look within for insight and validation. If we can quiet the bullshit, we have everything we need inside.

This is also a sign to keep your shit of other people's business..especially if you're trying to make them more like you, or make them do what YOU think is right for them.

Hold space for others to let them be themselves, make their mistakes, or believe what they want to believe (even if you don't agree).

Spend your time and energy filling your own fucking cup of fabulousness because the world needs more happy and authentic people (like you!)

Happy blog post REBEL Deck of 2020!!

Thank you for being here!

REBEL Deck ASSfirmation:
I am the SHIT! I also see the amazing shit in others. I embrace all this is "me". I choose to live and let others fucking live.

WHO the F am I?!





My name is Shannon and I am the person behind REBEL Deck. I have real feelings (allegedly) and a real bio! Let me know if you ever have any questions. You can always reach me at hey@rebeldeck.com

Shannon Gomez, MSOM, L.Ac., holds a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist. Shannon’s love for health and wellness began at an early age but was solidified when she worked as a health promoter in the Peace Corps.

Her passion then brought her to study and practice Traditional Chinese Medicine. In addition to her 4-year degree in Acupuncture and Herbs, Shannon has done two internships at Guang An Men Hospital in Beijing, China.

Shannon is also an intuitive and the creator and founder of REBEL Deck LLC, home of the funny and in-your-face oracle decks. Shannon created these sassy decks after her intuition saved her from sinking into a deep emotional hole.

These bestselling decks have been seen on E!, The Yoga Journal, Elephant Journal, and Phoenix Magazine. Her mission with REBEL Deck is to create spiritual and self-help tools that are real + relatable.



Popular posts from this blog

REBEL Reading: Holiday Edition

REBEL Reading: Money

REBEL Reading: Boundaries