REBEL Reading: You Are Loved



I'm writing this as I sit with a loved one as they go through chemo.

It's a 5 hour process for them to receive treatment, so I've got a lot of time to think and work. I had my deck with me, so I decided to pull a card.

You. Are. Loved.

To those with pain or illness, chronic or acute...

To those who feel like major fuck ups...

To those who feel that no one understands what you're going through...

To those who feel hopeless, like nothing will ever change...

To those who feel unlovable...

I will repeat...

You are LOVED.

You have a reason for being here. If you can't see it yet, just keep fucking going.

REBEL Deck ASSfirmation:
I am fucking loved. Anyone that can't see my light, can get the fuck out of my way and let me do my shit.

The Original Deck was used today.

Shop Rebel Deck


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REBEL Reading: Holiday Edition

REBEL Reading: Money

REBEL Reading: Boundaries